I shared this look on my Instastory a while back when Spring was around the corner. I knew I wanted to create this Purple and Peach spring makeup, but I also wanted to create something more fun along with it. So for this look, I did 3 variations – the original and 2 graphic liners look. This was fun to create and I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I did.
I’ve created a similar Purple and Peach Spring makeup in 2017 when this KVD Pastel Goth palette was released. You can watch the tutorial on my Youtube channel HERE. I wanted to re-create this look this year because I think I needed to update it for the weekly tutorials that I’m doing on Instastory, and also because I wanted to play with that graphic liner.
Please do check out my Instagram since I’ve been posting a lot more regularly there. I’ve been doing a weekly tutorial on my Instastory as well as updating my feed daily now. I will, however, post most of the Instastory tutorials here as well in a photo version.
So, for this look, it’s a simple halo eye makeup, and then the liner variation is the fun part. I didn’t record the liner parts because I wasn’t sure if I was going to be successful in creating beautiful lines (lol). However, I will try to record the liners eventually on Instastory since I do have a few people requesting it.
Alright, so for the eyes, it’s very similar to the youtube video, but I’ll post the step-by-step here anyways.
- I applied Shu Uemura drawing crayon in Purple on the inner and outer third of my eyelid as a base.
- On top of that purple base, I’m applying KVD Pastel Goth in Meow using a flat eyeshadow brush. I also applied this colour all the way up to the crease.
- 3. On the center lid, I applied a thin layer of KVD white concealer and then I applied KVD Pastel Goth in Clementine on top of it.
- (not in photo) I applied a bit of Natasha Denona Crystal top coat on top of that peach eyelid for a bit of sparkle.
- I also applied the white concealer along the lower lid.
- On top of that lower lid, I’m applying Soul from ABH Norvina palette.
- To finish up the look, I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
So, for the first graphic liner variation, I just did a black liner using Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er eyeliner. Instead of doing the usual winged liner, I’m just extending it onto the outer third of the crease.
For the second eyeliner variation, I just extended the wing bigger and over the crease. I used KVD white liquid eyeliner. I was running out of this liner, so the white didn’t really pop that much. I’d have to use my MAC acrylic paint next time I do this white liner again.
- Foundation – MUFE Reboot foundation
- Concealer – Pat Mcgrath Concealer
- Powder – Pat Mcgrath under eye blurring powder
- Blush – NARS Orgasm liquid blush
- Highlighter – RMS living luminizer
- Inner/outer lid – KVD Pastel Goth in Meow
- Center lid – KVD Pastel Goth in Clementine + Natasha Denona Crystal top coat
- Lower lash line – ABH Norvina palette in Soul
- Mascara – Chanel Inimitable mascara
- Black: Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er blacquer
- White: KVD Ink liner in white (discontinued)
- Lipstick: ABH Milkshake liquid lipstick
- Gloss: Pat Mcgrath Dare to Bare gloss
#Purple #Peach #Spring #Makeup #KVD #Pastel #Goth